Why choose a massage treatment with Ben Barnett?
Ben’s signature transformational massage therapy is wholly holistic and unique. Treatments focus on both mind and body to ensure you are at your very best physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
The mind is empowered with a deeply relaxing and personalised guided visualisation. Fears and “blocks” are addressed and often eradicated during a session; allowing difficulties and challenges to be faced with ease. New opportunities for personal growth are created and clarity and a positive way forward is then made possible. Truly transformational.
Ben’s expert massage style relaxes and revitalises the senses. It is the perfect antidote to de-stress and gain a little “me” time. All treatments are carried out on a sumptuously warm and supportive water cushion. No need to turn. A wholly heavenly experience.
Can Ben treat pain and injury?
Yes. A full consultation process will be carried out, and in the majority of cases pain and injury may be effectively treated, using deep tissue, trigger point and myofascial release techniques.
Who has treatments with Ben?
- Elite sports people.
- Anyone who loves sport and wants to improve their performance.
- Business owners/leaders requiring clarity, motivation and heightened performance.
- Anyone who enjoys massage treatments or simply wants to relax and de-stress.
- Anyone who wants to make positive changes to their life, work through difficulties, meet goals and realise their vision.
Nb. All treatments are custom designed for the client and are totally confidential. Ben has many years of experience working with elite sports people, VIP’s and celebrity clients.
Does Ben offer any other treatments?
Auricular acupuncture and Reiki may also be skilfully utilised in any treatment. This is especially practical when time for your treatment is limited and you want to maximise the health and wellbeing benefits of your session.
Can Ben treat clients with cancer or during pregnancy?
Absolutely! Ben is a qualified and experienced practitioner and trainer for both pregnancy and specialist cancer massage. You are in very safe hands.
What has Ben accomplished in his 22 year massage specialist career?
- Trained approximately 2,500 individuals in specialist massage.
- Specialist massage therapists for organisations such as Harrods, Harvey Nichols, the 4
- Seasons Hotel chain, The Sanctuary, Virgin Spas, Charles Worthingtons flag ship salon and Aveda Lifestyle stores (taught Aveda trainers in the USA, Italy, Germany and Belgium).
- Tottenham Hot Spurs Locum therapist (when their specialist assisted in the Olympics).
- Treats sports people, high net worth individuals and celebrities including Kylie Minogue for approximately 2.5 years, her family, dancers, backing singers and management (permission has been granted to quote this).
- Demonstrated the Hydrotherm massage system on GMTV, UK Living, and has been interview on Radio 2.
- Reviewed by over twenty well-known magazines for his unique work.
- Spent 10 years leading transformational seminars and brought this mind-set and philosophy into his daily work.
- Hydrotherm Senior trainer; qualified to teach and practice specialist massage during pregnancy, or for clients with cancer.
- An experienced auricular acupuncturist; including 5 years.teaching experience, as well as a Reiki Master Practitioner.
Ben played football semi-professionally for 10 years and professionally for a year. He played for Great Britain whilst studying at University and clearly understands the need to bounce back from both injury and disappointment. Ben passionately believes that combining a “healthy” mind-set and body are key to achieving goals and creating a truly desired reality.